PDA

View Full Version : evolutionchips remaps

sr-performance
26-07-2009, 10:54 AM
Hi, anyone wanting a quality remap on their pride and joy, please get in touch, we are also able to map EDC17/MED17 vehicles now at very good prices which include,

lifetime warranty on any remap

guaranteed diesel fuel improvement

7 day money back guarantee

Greg Kirby
27-07-2009, 08:19 PM
I have a Passat CC with the 2.0 CR 170 TDi engine, I have heard that many re-mapper's have steered clear of this engine because of issues relating to clogging of the DPF - are you able to remap this engine with confidence that this will not occur, if so, then I will be very interested.

sr-performance
27-07-2009, 09:49 PM
Hi Greg,
The reason some remaps trigger dpf are because they are still trying to push the power up.. hence we keep our power levels down so we dont get any issues..
On yours we get 35bhp/75nm more torque and improved fuel economy. If you need any more info just ask mate.. :beerchug:

Greg Kirby
31-07-2009, 04:41 PM
Steve
Thanks for this! Sounds promising, do you offer any warranty on your remaps? What would the cost be?

sr-performance
31-07-2009, 09:21 PM
Hi Greg,
All our remaps come with a lifetime warranty/7 day money back guarantee/ improved diesel saving..
Your car has the latest gen of ecu's edc17. We can do this for £350 which includes us coming out to you...:beerchug: