PDA

View Full Version : evolutionchips remaps

sr-performance
26-07-2009, 10:48 AM
Hi, anyone wanting a quality remap on their pride and joy, please get in touch, we are also able to map EDC17/MED17 vehicles now at very good prices which include,

lifetime warranty on any remap

guaranteed diesel fuel improvement

7 day money back guarantee

mrobbo1969
24-11-2009, 08:36 PM
Hi Matey, considering re map on the octavia 2007/57 VRS TDi PD 170 ive just picked up. What are the options and benefits? And, am I correct in thinking if my car has to go into Skoda for an ECU update I lose the map. And last but not least could you give me a rough idea of cost involved.
Cheers and kind regards
Mark.

sr-performance
24-11-2009, 11:55 PM
Hi Mark,
We get 30bhp/75nm torque on your model, really does transform them. :)
Yes a remap can be wiped off with an update but dependant on what the update is we will do it free again(only fuel costs to pay), If a full update is done then a new remap is needed, which only incurs an admin charge. :)
Our remaps have a lifetime warranty whick also gives you peace of mind.
We come out to for £290 all in mark..
Please ask if you have any more questions..

mrobbo1969
30-11-2009, 08:33 PM
Hiya, Thankyou for the information. I will have it mapped but it will have to wait till the new year as funds are rather tight at the moment. I will contact you after new year to arrange this with you if thats ok.
Kind Regards
Mark.

davidpot53
30-11-2009, 08:44 PM
hi

i have an a6 2.7 tdi with tiptronic gearboxe, what can you do for this engine ? Do you know if the gearboxe will be fine because i can read all sort of things about the multitronic having problems, i think my tiptronic is fine as it should be the same on the 3.0 tdi.

i wait for your advice :D

thanks

david

ps: oups this is on the wrong section, sorry admin :Blush:

sr-performance
30-11-2009, 11:58 PM
Hi mark, no prob mate just let me know when.. :)
Hi David, you get 30bhp/70nm torque on the 2.7 tdi, weve done quite a few of these and never had a problem as we never go near the limit's..:)
So you wont have any reliability issues..:beerchug:

sr-performance
07-04-2010, 11:39 PM
Hi, anyone wanting a quality remap on their pride and joy, please get in touch, we are also able to map EDC17/MED17 vehicles now at very good prices which include,

lifetime warranty on any remap

guaranteed diesel fuel improvement

7 day money back guarantee