PDA

View Full Version : Looks like I won't be getting an Sline....

eob
24-07-2009, 06:50 PM
or maybe even an A4!

Received my budget for my next company car and at £320 +VAT per month, it is proving difficult to find a deal on an A4 Avant 2.0 TDi Sline.

The lease companies are either asking too much or wanting 6 x payments up front.

I've tried to get my fleet manager to stretch to even an SE avant but it is still proving difficult to find a deal.

At a last ditch I might be able to squeeze a deal on a saloon SE but I'm starting to think that I'll have to considering something else.

Did anyone get any really good lease deal or does anyone think that when the new 59 regs come out in september the market may change? :(

onemanparty
24-07-2009, 09:31 PM
Leasing is a big gamble at the moment for the Leasing Companies because of RV's.

What term are you looking for i.e. 3yrs 60K etc

Audi Finance are doing a deal at the moment see below link

http://www.audi.co.uk/audi/uk/en2/Financial_Services.html

for £320 per month on a 3yr 60K you would be look at Audi A3 I think

andyrp
24-07-2009, 10:15 PM
or maybe even an A4!

Received my budget for my next company car and at £320 +VAT per month, it is proving difficult to find a deal on an A4 Avant 2.0 TDi Sline.

The lease companies are either asking too much or wanting 6 x payments up front.

I've tried to get my fleet manager to stretch to even an SE avant but it is still proving difficult to find a deal.

At a last ditch I might be able to squeeze a deal on a saloon SE but I'm starting to think that I'll have to considering something else.

Did anyone get any really good lease deal or does anyone think that when the new 59 regs come out in september the market may change? :(

My 58 A4 2.0TDi 143 SE Saloon costs £430 + VAT per month. This is fully maintained and for 25k miles per annum. If you are looking at lower mileage then you might just do it.

Gateway2lease have an A4 2.0TDI SE Exec on a 10k miles per annum 3 year contract for £299+VAT per month.

Andy

onemanparty
25-07-2009, 08:48 AM
Gateway2lease have an A4 2.0TDI SE Exec on a 10k miles per annum 3 year contract for £299+VAT per month.

I would be careful the Executive Offer ends on the 29th July. The rate above is VWFS via a Broker 3yrs 10k. I would go direct to the dealer.

eob
25-07-2009, 10:47 PM
Thanks for the advice. It's looking less likely though. Maybe I should just get another passat. lol

jonathon555
27-07-2009, 09:03 AM
£492 a month fully maintained SLINE Exec 28k pa

When we ordered we were offered £299 a month for sline exec

try this link for a £299.00 p/month offers

http://www.contracthireandleasing.com/special-offers-cars1.asp?q=Audi+&hidden=&Start=1&VehicleType=0&Make=Audi&Model=A4+Saloon

best of luck

CoolCurly
27-07-2009, 10:39 AM
Whats the comment about the exec deal ending this month? I was told that this runs for the rest of the year?

Just about to order an A4 Avant 170BHP Sline Exec but cant decide between Ibis or the Sline Red (milano is it?)...

Has to be the exec version as I want the cruise and 6 disk but dont want to pay the full monte price for it......

onemanparty
27-07-2009, 03:17 PM
Whats the comment about the exec deal ending this month? I was told that this runs for the rest of the year?

Just about to order an A4 Avant 170BHP Sline Exec but cant decide between Ibis or the Sline Red (milano is it?)...

Has to be the exec version as I want the cruise and 6 disk but dont want to pay the full monte price for it......

The Executive offer end the 29th July and will not be continued.

Also the rates everyone is quoting are Audi Finance Rates £299 I just do not see why people use Brokers has the art of Negotiation stopped.

CoolCurly
27-07-2009, 05:35 PM
Well Ive just spec'ed the car and put the order into the fleet manager..

Fingers crossed I get all my options signed off - misano Red is a must to go with my B+O Speakers..!!!

onemanparty
27-07-2009, 05:37 PM

Fingers crossed I get all my options signed off - misano Red is a must to go with my B+Q Speakers..!!!

Good Luck I hope you get it :beerchug:

eob
27-07-2009, 07:24 PM

Fingers crossed I get all my options signed off - misano Red is a must to go with my B+O Speakers..!!!

Is that an SE Exec?
Did you get a price?

I've been looking and the brokers seem to be coming down slightly as we advance towards the reg change probably.

I did try Audi direct and they wanted £410 + VAT for a Sline.

CoolCurly
27-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Nope, its a Sline Exec - should know tommorrow if I got it.

A4 Avant Exec Sline 170 2.0TDI Manual, Misano Red, B+O, Rear Blinds, Light Pack Silver stitch and debadged.

Im a geek detailer too, so even though its a comp car, I'll be cleaning it like its mine!

Gotta sell my 25th Anni golf now too!

eob
29-07-2009, 04:41 PM
Nope, its a Sline Exec - should know tommorrow if I got it.

A4 Avant Exec Sline 170 2.0TDI Manual, Misano Red, B+O, Rear Blinds, Light Pack Silver stitch and debadged.

Im a geek detailer too, so even though its a comp car, I'll be cleaning it like its mine!

Gotta sell my 25th Anni golf now too!

Well? Did you get it?

CoolCurly
29-07-2009, 04:59 PM
Just had the mail, no.........

Asked if I can have the 143 version and keep the exec pack and B+O...

onemanparty
29-07-2009, 05:58 PM
Just had the mail, no.........

Asked if I can have the 143 version and keep the exec pack and B+O...

Will this be Factory order if so Exec Pack needs to be ordered today or tomorrow you pay the normal price!

andyrp
29-07-2009, 11:49 PM
£492 a month fully maintained SLINE Exec 28k pa

Does this include VAT and who was the deal with?
Thanks,
Andy

The Polisher
30-07-2009, 12:23 AM
I'm still waiting for mine to be delivered......... now looks like it will be September on a 59!

Anyway, mine is a company lease......... £697 p/m for fully maintained at 40k per year....... ouch!! Glad its not me paying for it!!