PDA

View Full Version : Multitronic oil change cost

pebblypuss
22-07-2009, 08:22 AM
I'm trying to keep up the 30,000 mile interval between oil changes that the first owner of my 2.5tdi cab started. My local dealer wants £170 all in for this - and most of that is labour. Are there any dealers or indies doing deals on these right now? I'm quite sure I could get a good deal if I went for cambelt, water pump and multritronic in one hit but don't have the funds right now and the cam belt's not due for another 15,000 miles, however I am doing about 1500 miles a month right now. FWIW it's at 60,000 miles on an '05 plate.

Mark.

Dark Horse
22-07-2009, 09:37 AM
I got my Multitronic oil change done along with cambelt, water pump and pulleys, tensioners for £450 all inc. at Stoke Audi (same franchise as Stafford Audi - see http://www.audicambelt.co.uk/). The cambelt package on its own is £275 inc. + another £50 for the water pump.

The Multitronic oil change with labour came to around £125 all inc, whole job took a morning to complete and the car was washed inside and out, plus they put new plates on too and replaced a few odds and ends free of charge.

On top of all that, you also get the Audi stamp in the service book :D

Even though Stafford is the same franchise, they quoted me a higher price for the full package that was around £500 if I recall.