PDA

View Full Version : Phishing "dont take the bait"

20-07-2009, 11:58 AM
sorry if i am teaching some of you to suck eggs, but i have just lately been bombarded with a load of phishing emails in the vain attempt of some t**t trying to steal my money
Just to make you aware it has been quite prevelant around Halifax, Abbey and Alliance and Leicster
For those who are unaware of this activity your bank would never ask you for any details online if you do recieve an email dont respond to it contact your bank and if they are after anything at least you know who you are speaking too
and bin the email dont let any of your info out this way or you will find yourself in big trouble as they will fleece you dry
i hope this helps someone as iwould love to get my hands on these scrotum sacks and drill their knee caps with my cordless Black & Decker
regards

netherfield
20-07-2009, 12:16 PM
You can borrow my chainsaw either.

hagis
20-07-2009, 12:50 PM
If you're worried about people trying to steal money from your bank account, email me your details and I'll perform a quick security check for you :D

20-07-2009, 01:17 PM
If you're worried about people trying to steal money from your bank account, email me your details and I'll perform a quick security check for you :D

very good!!!!! titter lol

oneilly
22-07-2009, 05:42 PM
very good!!!!! Titter lol

:d:d:d