PDA

View Full Version : Radio Codes

hagis
18-07-2009, 11:21 AM
How easy / expensive is it to get hold of a code for a radio (Audi Concert, in particular). Hoping to get hold of one soon but I'm not sure if it's got a code with it or not.

ImCammers
18-07-2009, 04:41 PM
How easy / expensive is it to get hold of a code for a radio (Audi Concert, in particular). Hoping to get hold of one soon but I'm not sure if it's got a code with it or not.

I have my original stereo out of my VW Golf, with the radio code, on the back of the card it says,

'...If the radio card with the code number is lost, please contract a Volkswagen Dealer. They will be able to help you free of charge'

Whether this is the same for Audi Concert system im not sure, but i cant imagine it would be too difficult to obtain a new/exsisting code for the unit? Surely it would be a wise idea to ask the person your buying it from whether the unit comes with the code number.

e_greenwood
18-07-2009, 07:23 PM
Make sure you take up your V5 and possibly ID when you go to the dealers

hagis
18-07-2009, 07:42 PM
It's one I was about to bid for on eBay, the seller has now responded saying that he doesn't have the code. Not sure if I'll bother now.

hagis
20-07-2009, 03:49 PM
I didn't bother in the end, it went for £60. It amazes me how much these things go on eBay for. I've seen them at over £100.