PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else ordered the Bluemotion?

psmith98752
16-07-2009, 08:53 PM
Just wondering if anyone else has ordered the new Golf Mk6 Bluemotion SE?

I ordered mine end of June and was told to expect delivery towards the end of September. I chose the Bluemotion because it was on special offer so actually cheaper than the S and SE and it seems to have even more spec than the SE like the Highline Computer, Sports Suspension, Hill Hold, Stop/Start, etc. So the savings in fuel will be an added bonus. Since the car isn't out yet, i've not even managed to see what it looks like as they say they have made aerodynamics improvements!

It comes with the new 1.6TDI 105PS engine which doesn't even seem to be out yet.

mad evo
16-07-2009, 09:02 PM
well i pick up my 1.6 tdi 105 se in wednesday so will let you know how the engine is.

I hope it is similar to the outgoing 2 litre tdi 110 in terms of pickup and pull as i was impressed at the torque whilst returning 50 odd mpg with my foot planted most of the time.

After a bit of research it seems no one in the uk has actually got a mk6 with this engine yet, so i will be inclined to write a full road test after a week or so of ownership.

psmith98752
16-07-2009, 09:05 PM
That would be great but please also post your initial impressions. I'm excited for you!

netherfield
17-07-2009, 01:47 PM
Initial impressions would be good,that car may suit my daughter next year.