PDA

View Full Version : A4 Avant in sweden

reklamkillen
15-07-2009, 09:38 PM
hi all

think i introduce myself. i am a guy from the south parts of sweden. i work as an art director in a advertising company. i am 50 years old, but feel 13 [young wife, young daughters]!!!

this is my second AUDI, the first one was a A6 Avant -06. i try to change car every third year. before the AUDI´s i have had SAAB, VW and VOLVO. but no one of these other cars have been as great as my AUDI´s.

the one you see on the pictures is the second. a ibis white A4 Avant -09, that i got the first of june. the car has a sportpackage from factory with lower suspension. i have done some modification on it. the wheels: 19" with 255/35 Bridgestone Potenza. White mudflaps, debadge the back of the car, painted the speakershields in silver.

next thing i want to do is to tint the 5 rear windows and lower it some more with new springs.

hope you like the pictures!

best regards from southern sweden | pm

A1287210
15-07-2009, 10:44 PM
Nice car, believe it or not I am from Malmo originally, then moved to the UK. I know how cold it gets which is always a reminder when we get minus 3 and all the roads freeze...pathetic

Damo

reklamkillen
16-07-2009, 09:34 AM
ha ha ha. från malmö. you are swedish then?
i live in Hjärup, south of Lund an works in Malmö!
yes that is pathetic!

best regards | pm

Jop
16-07-2009, 10:32 AM
Nice looking, is that the black styling pack also?

I'd like to see some higher resolution photos if possible. please include pictures of your young wife also. :naughty::naughty:

Thanks

73kingstonroad
16-07-2009, 06:20 PM
I'd like to see some higher resolution photos if possible. please include pictures of your young wife also. :naughty::naughty:

Thanks

Cheeky....

At least you said wife... LOL

Hi and welcome. Nice car. Is it possible to get a picture of your speaker face plate mod.

Cheers

Martin

reklamkillen
17-07-2009, 11:10 AM
ha ha ha!
here are a picture of my wife but i can´t upload pictures of the car in high-res.

Jop
17-07-2009, 11:34 AM
A nice looking model. Did you trade in an old banger?
In the UK anyone trading in an old banger gets £2000.
If you did I expect it cost you a whole lot more than 2000 for that kinda upgrade. :biglaugh:

Nice composition BTW.

reklamkillen
17-07-2009, 02:43 PM
ha ha ha.

it cost´s me lots of money all the time to have a young wife :D

reklamkillen
17-07-2009, 03:34 PM
73kingstonroad (http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/member.php?u=93906): here are some pictures of the mod on the speaker face plates.

best regards | pm