PDA

View Full Version : Question seat alhambra 130tdi problems

davaz
13-07-2009, 08:59 PM
hi new to this site which is great i have to say i have a 2000 x reg new shape alhambra 130 tdi and i have a few minor issues with it 1 when i start it it sometimes reves irraticly for a second or two? 2 clutch pedal has recently started to sag it doesnt return up level with the brake pedal goes into gear ok and if used for a few hours the pedal does return nearer to the proper position ? any help greatly appreciated as there only little problems at the moment but there driving me nuts

towcestervag
13-07-2009, 09:44 PM
1 get diag test done but it could be commencement of injection valve these usually cause car to rev on start
2 try bleeding the clutch first

davaz
26-07-2009, 11:07 PM
tried bleeding clutch today but to no avail when i opened bleed nipple to bleed it and pressed pedal it just went straight to the floor and stayed there so i pulled it up and pumped it repeatadly but no fluid came through the bleed hose any ideas ? and what is a injection valve ?

towcestervag
26-07-2009, 11:22 PM
go and buy yourself a gunsons easi bleed
this will pressure bleed the clutch
still get a diag test done on the engine this car may not have a commencement of injection valve
but a diag test will give any faults if there is any

davaz
30-07-2009, 11:53 PM
:zx11: tried to pressure bleed the clutch done everything i read from a vag manual but still nothing there are no leaks as the resivour hasnt dropped its level cant understand when its pressurised why no fluid comes out of the nipple when i loosen it what am i doing wrong :confused::1zhelp:

supadaddy
13-05-2010, 01:06 AM
Hi, i have the exact same problem with mine too!!!!:aargh4:. totally identical to yours mate.... but aswell as those my temp sensor isnt functioning properly anymore either (sometimes the needle wakes up when it feels like) otherwise its constantly just dead and whilst driving sometimes the car will begin to rev itself and when i accelerate then press the clutch the revs will rise sharply and suddenly drop. and im not on the accelerator!!!!
ive had this prob for a while now.. not gettin worse but still there:zx11:
ive been told allsorts like its the air flow sensor to a clutch to the temp sensor. ive had enough and will gibe a medal the size of a frying pan to whoever can actually properly help me please!!!!!!!!:1zhelp: