PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Looking for some advice on purchasing A3 (automatic)

Leah
11-07-2009, 05:52 PM
Hello! I am new to this, this is the first forum Ive joined as it was recommended to me by a friend in hope that it will help me find a new car!

Where to start...In short i am looking for an automatic, 3 door A3, diesel or petrol and do not want to spend over £5000....does anyone out there have one for sale or advise where would be best to look?

Many thanks!!!

SEMKY
11-07-2009, 09:27 PM
Hiya, And welcome to the forum.

There is a pretty tidy looking 1.8SE with low miles in Carringtons of Oxford at the moment, although its a 5 door? Got a few nice extras too.

There are 44 on autotrader.co.uk countrywide at the moment,....significantly more if you could consider manual ones too.

HTH;)

James

Leah
12-07-2009, 04:14 PM
Hi!

Thank you for that, will get straight onto autotrader.co.uk and have a look. Do you think it is worth ringing round the local audi garages too? They may not stock what im looking for but maybe someone might part exchange one in?

Thanks again :)
Leah

SEMKY
13-07-2009, 11:09 AM
Its possible that Audi may get a trade-in but generally main dealers aren't interested in cars of that age, they'll just shoot them into auction. Doubtful they would even advertise them.

Autotrader, a well known auction site, local papers will be the place I would think.
Let us know if you find anything, or have any questions!

Good luck!;)