PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help in the Ipswich or near area

doobs
10-07-2009, 08:26 PM
I need a few tweeks - auto locking, chirp alarm on locking etc - anybody willing to do for beer money?
Forgot to say - I assume that it is possible to undo any changes there and then if the change is not to my liking?

Also, can making these or any other tweeks actually cause problems elsewhere in the electronics - you know if it aint broke, don't fix it type of thing!

doobs
14-07-2009, 09:33 PM
I need a few tweeks - auto locking, chirp alarm on locking etc - anybody willing to do for beer money?
Forgot to say - I assume that it is possible to undo any changes there and then if the change is not to my liking?

Also, can making these or any other tweeks actually cause problems elsewhere in the electronics - you know if it aint broke, don't fix it type of thing!

Not a lot of response so far - anyone can help?

T5 TDI
15-07-2009, 09:15 PM
The tweeks you mention should be safe for anyone with VCDS/Vag-Com to do as long as they follow the golden rule of writing down the original code of anything they change. That way they can always put things back to the way they were. Most of those options VCDS does by you simply ticking a box without the need for you to change any coding.

It's quite fun to see all the things that can be altered. There are some things you can mess up with VCDS but you should be fine.

Ipswich to Cornwall is a bit far but PM me if you ever find yourself this way.... :)