PDA

View Full Version : update of tdi 130 sport

MATTYBOY C
10-07-2009, 08:08 PM
:1zhelp: Hi all, i am looking to update my A4 Avant 130 tdi sport, can anyone tell me if the s-line is the newer version of the sport and what is the difference between the tdi and the tdv?, i have found a 06 36,000 miles for £13,995 so the price seem about right to me,
Thanks in advance,
Matty

kodkod.84
11-07-2009, 08:18 AM
OK lowdown on the B7 A4:

Three specs:

Standard- rare, no toys
SE- cruise control, DIS, 4 spoke steering wheel
S-Line- the replacement of the sport and as follows:

All S-Lines come with the sports seats, quattro gmBH body styling, lower suspension, concert single CD player with 10 speakers.

Early models may not have the 18" alloy wheels, these became standard in early 2006 I believe when Audi ran a FOC upgrade to the RS6 style wheels that are common on the A3 and A4 S-Lines.

There are two versions of the Special Edition S-Line:

v1: 18" 15 spoke DTM alloys, black headlining, S-Line MFSW, Punched air leather gear knob, S-Line embossed Volterra two-tone leather seats, black exhaust tailpipes. Engines were uprated to 220ps on the 2.0T FSI and 170ps on the 2.0TDI

Example of this model is in my profile.

v2: Released later on same as v1 but with 18" RS4 alloys, black optic pack (black grille frame, black window strips, black roof rails on Avant). Alcantara gear knob and alcantara MFSW

The TDV I think refers to the fact that it is a TDI engine fitted with the diesel particulate filter (DPF)

MATTYBOY C
11-07-2009, 04:13 PM
Hi, thanks very much for the info on the b7 s-line, been a great help,
Thanks again,
Matty