PDA

View Full Version : which is a better phone? Blackberry Curve or Bold

INDAYARD
10-07-2009, 10:11 AM
I am looking at upgrading to a blackberry phone but i am confused which one is better? The curve or bold? I read that the curve does not have a 3G. Will this make any significant difference in connection and downloading times as i know the uk has limited 3G coverage anyway.Guys please post your views especcially those of you that have practical everyday experience with these phones.

e6m6a6
10-07-2009, 11:46 AM
I had a test drive of these two phones as i was gona get one, the bold is the better of the two

ali_a4_avant
10-07-2009, 02:04 PM
Living in London you shouldnt experience any problems with 3g reception, but you would notice a massive difference in download speeds.

Go for the 3g one, has it got Wifi too?

illsmallz
10-07-2009, 09:02 PM
are them two better than the storm. Ive always liked the blackberry storm to be honest

INDAYARD
11-07-2009, 12:39 AM
So far looks like i am heading towards the bold. No one seem to big up the curve. :1zhelp:

rharris
16-07-2009, 09:41 AM
I have the curve, didn't need 3G - curve still has wifi, gps and the other good stuff - but its a slightly smaller phone - which as I put mine in my pocket rather than on a nerdy belt clip is important to me :)

Phone choice is a lot about personal preferences though; we'll get someone along here in a minute saying none of us should have blackberrys - should all be using iphone :)

Richard

pon
16-07-2009, 11:01 AM
Phone choice is a lot about personal preferences though; we'll get someone along here in a minute saying none of us should have blackberrys - should all be using iphone :)
Richard

I'm very happy with Nokias, currently have a 5800 which more than surpasses my needs.:approve:
Most iphone users I normally find to be show offs. Had a Blackberry Storm vs iphone
showdown in the pub a little while ago dont know who won I got bored but oh preferred the Storm.