PDA

View Full Version : just joined the vw club

jonboy739
09-07-2009, 10:16 PM
hi everyboby, just bought my first vw, its a bora 2.0 sport. its had a light front end crash but is a easy bolt on job. i got it off ebay for £550, its taxed and tested and has 91000 on the clock. it drives lovely and is nice and quiet. i also have a fiat tipo 2.0 sedicivalvole which is my pride and joy, i know you are all probley thinking "fiat tipo has he got bad taste" but its 1 of 500 ever brought into england and there is less than 100 still alive, which makes it rare and different, not only that but it shifts like you wouldn't believe. i will get some photos taken of my bora before a repair it and after and post them up and i will put some of my tipo up to so you can see what i mean about it.

pon
09-07-2009, 11:06 PM
Hi Jonboy
Welcome to the club.:beerchug:
Ex wife used to have a tipo 1500 not that quick but used to keep up with
Astra 2.0 16 valve GTE's if the roads were a bit twisty.
Not if she was driving though:naughty:

jonboy739
09-07-2009, 11:42 PM
hi pon, thanks im sure i'll like it on here:beerchug:

yeah mine eats astra gte's, gsi's, golf gti's and many more for breakfast. its 150bhp standard and has same block and head as a lancia delta intergrale. and she handles lovely in the corners, you can put the backend out and hold her no problem.:D

jonboy739
12-07-2009, 11:33 PM
HELLO!:confused: NOT THE WELCOMING THAT I WAS EXPECTING, HAVE I GOT TO START BEING MORE IGNERENT NOW THAT IM A VW OWNER??