PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Engine mgmt light on A3 2.0 Tdi on an 05plate

tampingtastic
25-06-2009, 10:58 PM
Hi,

Firstly, thank you very much for allowing me to join your site. I have allready found some valuable tips & an insight into Audi's.

Now for my problem, My 93k miles, 2005 facelift model A3 2.0 tdi has just brought on the dreaded engine management light, however the car is still driving perfect with no signs of any issue.

as i have only had the car for just over 3wks i contacted the chap who i bought it from who has informed me that the light has come on once b4 & that the cause of it was the "Fuel Temperature Sensor", which he had repaired by Audi, well, when i say repaired, i mean they cleaned the contacts. He was told at the time by the tech that if it ever came on again, it might be an idea to replace it. Now im not even sure that this is the fault but he was informed that they were "Buttons" to buy but i cant find them anywhere on line, has anyone else every replaced this or had a fault with this & is it likely that there could be something else up with it? As ive allready said, it hasnt impaired the performance of it in anyway.

I look forward to hearing the responses.

Regards.

Tampingtastic