PDA

View Full Version : I ordered my Golf GT in April...

Nightowl4933
20-06-2009, 10:52 PM
...and was looking at a few dealer supplied accessories, i.e. door sill and rear bumper protectors and some mudflaps.

I was given a price list and, as I'm due to pick the car up on Wednesday :biglaugh: thought I'd order them and collect on the day - but they've put the prices already :mad:

Has anyone else noticed?

Also, the door protectors I'm interested in are the black/chrome ones - will these look rubbish with the pearl black?

Thanks,

Pete

paul.mgrath
21-06-2009, 09:55 PM
Pete,

Do you have this price list electronically or can you point me in right direction?? Thinking more about sill protection!!! High heels etc not mine obviously m'laud

Nightowl4933
22-06-2009, 10:45 PM
Sorry Paul, I've only got it in hard copy. Do you want me to scan any pages?

There is a slightly older one (October 2008) here: http://www.spirit-group.co.uk/new-cars/volkswagen/new-golf-pricelist.pdf and the prices are even lower than in the one I've got (February 2009)

Pete

paul.mgrath
23-06-2009, 01:04 PM
Pete,

Its just to get a feel for whats out there. Like the idea of the sill protectors and the wife is concerned that the Alcantera is gonna take a beasting off the kids.

If you could scan it an mail it or whatever would be nice.

You gettin excited yet?? One more day to go!:aargh4:

VictorPapa
23-06-2009, 03:27 PM
concerned that the Alcantera is gonna take a beasting off the kids.

That's the reason I opted for leather. I had visions of the seats going shiny after a while:(

nebw
23-06-2009, 03:53 PM
FWIW, the alcantara in our leather/alcantara seats in our S-Max, which is abused daily by 3 hyperactive boys with scratchy rucsacs and coats and muddy shoes, is unblemished even as the leather parts start to look a bit worn. I think it's pretty tough stuff.

Nightowl4933
23-06-2009, 06:48 PM
Pete,

Its just to get a feel for whats out there. Like the idea of the sill protectors and the wife is concerned that the Alcantera is gonna take a beasting off the kids.

If you could scan it an mail it or whatever would be nice.

You gettin excited yet?? One more day to go!:aargh4:

Excited? I've had a reeaaalllllly slllllooooowwwww day - I can't seem to concentrate on anything :banana:

I can scan it if you want, but the link shows the same stuff with different prices. I'll scan the accessories page(s) with proces, but let me know if you want more.

Picking it up at midday - 17hours and 13 minutes to go :aargh4::aargh4::aargh4::flowers1:

paul.mgrath
24-06-2009, 02:05 PM
Photos please:beerchug:

Nightowl4933
24-06-2009, 03:26 PM
http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=376780&posted=1#post376780

paul.mgrath
24-06-2009, 09:35 PM
That's the reason I opted for leather. I had visions of the seats going shiny after a while:(

Mate, i didn't go in to buy my mk6 i only went in to have a warranty ecu update on my mk5 so i couldn't really afford much in the way of extras i only got the vancouvers 'cos i could offset my reduced settlement figure against them!