PDA

View Full Version : Rubber Blades

Black Phantom
20-06-2009, 07:27 PM
What do you all think of these rubber blade thingys that you use to get most of the rinse water of your car when you wash it? Are they any good?

Plife
21-06-2009, 10:08 AM
What do you all think of these rubber blade thingys that you use to get most of the rinse water of your car when you wash it? Are they any good?
I don't rate them, yes they are good for getting water off, but easy to catch a picece of grit in it and then drag it all across the car!

It all depends on how much effort you want to put into cleaning the car, and how bothered about the paint you are. I personally would not use one.

elitedetailer
21-06-2009, 03:20 PM
I don't rate them, yes they are good for getting water off, but easy to catch a picece of grit in it and then drag it all across the car!

It all depends on how much effort you want to put into cleaning the car, and how bothered about the paint you are. I personally would not use one.

Hi

We agree and in addition to this you will find when using the blade the Wax/sealant is being removed far quicker than normal due to the rubber blade.

Regards
EliteDetailer:beerchug:

Black Phantom
21-06-2009, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the replies chaps. I guess I won't be bothering with rubber blades.!

Christian6984
18-07-2009, 10:39 PM
As bad as fifth gear is shows just how bad the water blade can be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZjWkB_q2lE&feature=fvst