A joke gone to far.
It won't happen again.

Martin

2.7 S-line
14-06-2009, 09:57 PM
welcome back naughty boy :D

ScottyUK
14-06-2009, 10:06 PM
Glad to see it was just a 3 dayer and nothing silly.

For what's it's worth I thought it was wrong to ban you. :(

Jop
15-06-2009, 01:21 PM
I think you should of gotten that promotion to detective for exposing a lie.

Did you miss all the excitement of B8 week builds?

Bristle Hound
15-06-2009, 03:43 PM
Hi all...

First of all, apologies to Mr BH.
A joke gone to far.
It won't happen again.

Martin

Apology accepted. :beerchug:
I just wish others were more 'mature' about it! (See above) :zx11:

As someone who PM'ed me over this said - 'At the end of the day, does it really matter!' :aargh4:

rd1
15-06-2009, 04:16 PM
Welcome back Martin,
I thought the ban was very harsh particularly considering the personal time you put in to the research and desperately trying all ways to avoid telling us what it meant.

What were the part numbers for anyway? and will they change my SE to a quattro. Only joking, I like mine as it is:D

keep up the humour most of us know it only a bit of fun, unless it was you that said when that ugly builders van parked on my bonnet 'it looks like its got a crush on your car' Now thats not funny;)
Roger

STEWY L
15-06-2009, 05:04 PM
ever had the feeling that you have missed something???
no, i don't need to know, just welcome back and i'm pleased everyone is "speaking" again.
regards,
stewy.

73kingstonroad
15-06-2009, 08:10 PM
Cheers "you guy's"

:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Martin

Eshrules
16-06-2009, 02:01 PM
Glad to see it was just a 3 dayer and nothing silly.

For what's it's worth I thought it was wrong to ban you. :(

I think you should of gotten that promotion to detective for exposing a lie.

Did you miss all the excitement of B8 week builds?

Welcome back Martin,
I thought the ban was very harsh particularly considering the personal time you put in to the research and desperately trying all ways to avoid telling us what it meant.

What were the part numbers for anyway? and will they change my SE to a quattro. Only joking, I like mine as it is:D

keep up the humour most of us know it only a bit of fun, unless it was you that said when that ugly builders van parked on my bonnet 'it looks like its got a crush on your car' Now thats not funny;)
Roger

Gents, a bit of maturity please. The ban was handed out as a last resort, the subject is now well and truly dead, I wish to see no more mention of it.

73kingstonroad - thanks for having the stones to apologise, BH, thank you for having the stones to accept his apology.

Thread closed.