PDA

View Full Version : Audi Build option codes

jonathon555
11-06-2009, 08:26 PM
just used the sticker in the front of the service book to decode options.

just decoded my car options :

E4J = "S-line"
7A3 = CD player
4UF = Drivers and front passenger air bag with front passenger air bag deactivation
6XD = Exterior mirrors: electrically adjustable/heated
5SJ = Left exterior mirror: convex
6TS = Right exterior mirror: aspherical, large viewing field
1KW = Disc brakes, rear
J1U = Battery 450 A (95 Ah)
1LT = Disc brakes, front
1AT = Electronic stabilization program (ESP)
1BV = Sports suspension/shock absorption
3FA = Without roof insert (standard roof)
5TG = Decorative aluminum inserts, dulling
7X0 = Without park distance control
F0A = No special purpose vehicle, standard equipment
8GU = Alternator 140 A
0G1 = Gearshift lever
0YE = Weight range 5 installation control only, no requirement forecast
0JD = Weight category front axle weight range 4
TH3 = 4-cylinder diesel engine 2.0 L unit 03L.B
3NZ = Rear seat bench unsplit, backrest split folding
8BP = Bi-functional headlight with gas discharge lamp
U1B = Instrument insert with mph speedometer, clock, tachometer and trip odometer
X2B = National sales program Great Britain
1N3 = Speed-related variable steering assist (Servotronic)
2PU = Leather trimmed multi-function sports steering wheel
8Q3 = Automatic headlight-range adjustment dynamic (self-adjusting while driving)
9Q4 = Multi-function display/on-board computerwith check control
8Z5 = Not hot country
D92 = 4-cyl. turbo dies. eng. 2.0 l/105 kW 4V TDI common rail Base engine is TH3/TG3/TL4/TM4/TP4
7Q0 = Without navigation device
C8S = Alloy wheels 8J x 18
7K0 = Without tire pressure warning light
4X3 = Side air bag front with curtain air bag
2K7 = Reinforced bumpers
3L3 = Manual height adjustment for front seats
4KC = Side and rear windows in heat-insulatingglass
3Y0 = Without roll-up sun screen
4K2 = Radio remote controlled central locking "SZV"
5D7 = Carrier frequency 868 MHz without panic button
1SA = Without additional engine guard
7MG = Emission standard EU5
Q1D = Sports front seats
4GQ = Windshield in heat-insulating glass

The car is spankers new today .

A4 S line Exec.

But a few options are missing off the build code :confused: : but the car has them, the car was a factory order

UH2 Hill Hold Assist
4A3 heated Front Seats

Blue tooth

Any ideas ?

Bratty
11-06-2009, 08:45 PM
Did you pay for them? If not quids in and if Yes be thankful that your dealership is not one of the muppets casting team!

Dunk

jonathon555
11-06-2009, 08:56 PM
Did you pay for them? If not quids in and if Yes be thankful that your dealership is not one of the muppets casting team!

Dunk

yes they are the options i asked for . But they forgot my piano black inlays, but arval fXXcked that one up at the start, they never ordered it.

It would be interesting to find out some-one elses Sline exec build codes. I wonder if the dealers are ordering the cars as standard as they are on a special price & then retro fitting the options in the uk cheaper ?

So if all s lines are now coming off the production line -30mm they could retro the heated seats switches & enable it , the hill hold can also be retro-ed as well as the cruise.

We need to feed another std sline exec into the code decoder to see if its identical to my car.

Bratty
11-06-2009, 09:07 PM
No they do not do that.

When you are dealing with a middle man (Not AUDI UK) then as we say in Europe you COULD be purchasing an EU WAGON, a car which is cheaper say in Bogoslavia but nonetheless an Audi, the car is then specīd to a standard? Bearing in mind that AUDI is a prestige car in the UK! but the vehicle conforms to all the leagel criteria, need I say more?

Dunk

jonathon555
11-06-2009, 09:49 PM
The car was supplied by Gilder Audi sheffield. As you can see from the option codes it is a uk car. I will get the build sheet tomorrow. It proves one thing the cars are all buil with most of the options already on they just use the mmi to enable them.

21stCentury
11-06-2009, 09:50 PM
When you got your build/production dates, did you get any confirmation of the spec/options as received by the factory? I'm reading about ordering errors and wonder if there is any way to confirm the factory have the correct information before commencing build.

jonathon555
11-06-2009, 10:01 PM
I was only ever given a delivery date of the 22nd june . No build date . So what I guess is that this car was already ordered for stock and they have added the options in the uk.

Or my original order got delayed which would have made me mega angry so they have just optioned up a stock car to get me on my way.

Bratty
11-06-2009, 10:09 PM
No! all people with a first name beginning with "T" have automatically forfieted their right to ask questions from any Audi Scource! Allegedlly!

Dunk

Bratty
11-06-2009, 10:15 PM
OK Johnathon, Step Back Fom The Weapon! What exactly is the problem? You Have your car and your not happy or you have your car and you are not happy?

Dunk

21stCentury
11-06-2009, 10:16 PM
Sorry, I mis-understood what you meant by 'factory order'.

It seems as though some dealers are quite careless in handling orders to the factory. I'm going to try and find a way to confirm what my dealer has communicated to the factory before it's too late (without piXXing them off too much).

Bratty
11-06-2009, 10:27 PM
Top Tip Tim! wait until it is too late at your peril!! YOU are in control! demand a print out, if your car is already built an elsa printout, if not phone AUDI CUSTOMER SERVICES, 0800 699888.

Dunk

jonathon555
11-06-2009, 10:30 PM
OK Johnathon, Step Back Fom The Weapon! What exactly is the problem? You Have your car and your not happy or you have your car and you are not happy?

Dunk

I am happy with the car, its deffo a uk car as the executive is the big fleet push car hear.

The only thing that is driving me mad is trying to get the bluetooth working correctley with my Blackberry curve.

The last dialed number info is a mad as a bag of cats sometimes & the phonebook does not work at all.

21stCentury
11-06-2009, 10:34 PM
Thanks for the contacts. Sounds like you know them well. I hope I don't end up knowing them better!