PDA

View Full Version : Air conditioning

Gary777
09-06-2009, 12:23 PM
i have a 56 plate Q7. i am having trouble with the air conditioning. my dealer cannot find anything wrong (tops up fluid to be sure) but it is not as cold as it was last summer. only started using recently due to warmer weather. anyone else have troubles?

mchristie2
27-06-2009, 12:33 AM
i have a 56 plate Q7. i am having trouble with the air conditioning. my dealer cannot find anything wrong (tops up fluid to be sure) but it is not as cold as it was last summer. only started using recently due to warmer weather. anyone else have troubles?

i have 08 plate and having same problem....put blower down to Low and its coming out almost hot and like you since the warmer weather....really ******* me off

need to go see dealer but only had car a year !!!

Q7ADRIAN
13-09-2010, 03:09 PM
Hi I also have 08 Q7 with the same problem did you get a solution to the problem ?

Jam Man
18-09-2010, 12:44 AM
My 06 plate is exactly the same....

Would be good to hear if anyone finds the cause

hussaint
21-09-2010, 10:39 AM
It might sound really stupid but just make sure the ECON mode is turned off, and then cold air might start to come out again!

Jam Man
27-09-2010, 07:16 PM
You're right.

That does sound really stupid.
:rolleyes:

attyq7
18-10-2010, 06:50 PM
hi it could be a number of problems ,firstly u need to check if there is any air con gas in ,usually the main cause of blowing hot air, if not then u need to get iut in audi to do a diagnostic it could be a ambient temp sensor (which could be reading a silly minus 45 degrees temp!!) or it could be the power switch ,a faulty wire,and lastly the most expensive and the heart of the air con THE COMPRESSOR!!!! ,now i had the same prob it cost me 1200 quid for a new compressor ,touchwood everything seems fine at the moment ,regards attyq7