PDA

View Full Version : Help - definitive how to for pollen filter!

JimC64
08-06-2009, 11:43 AM
Hi guys, I wanna change my pollen filter on my A6 (2007 )...maybe change it more regularly as well as the air filter and oil as well to help keep things in tip top shape.

I'm hoping someone out there can offer a nice "how to" with pics n detailed descriptions. I've had the bonnet up and removed the plastic cowling to see what I could see so far....A couple of possibilities though ( gonna needa torx set maybe ) either that or I've heard / read about somthin under the glovebox / dash somewhere.
Can anyone help with some clear answers / pics so I can get this done?

Any help appreciated

Jim

Peter D
08-06-2009, 12:15 PM
PM me your email address. If you want information regarding oil and air filters then provode your engine 'Code' Regards Peter

JimC64
08-06-2009, 05:20 PM
Pm sent - answer received with all the info needed very shortly after.
Kudos to you Peter.........Thanks

Jim

JimC64
22-06-2009, 04:44 PM
Anyone got anything to add?
Pics , links, part numbers or prices etc etc. It'd be nice to get this in there as a " how to" to help others.

Thanks

Jim

hatter
23-06-2009, 06:16 PM
opie oils have supplied me with great filters at a good price:Blush2:fitting instructions printed on box

hatter
23-06-2009, 06:18 PM
opie oils have supplied me with great filters at a good price:Blush2:fitting instructions printed on boxwhich makes fitting easey

hatter
23-06-2009, 06:21 PM
:Blush:
opie oils have supplied me with great filters at a good price:Blush2:fitting instructions printed on box which makes it a doddle to fit