PDA

View Full Version : if only everything was as reliable....

hiddenaces
16-01-2006, 12:36 PM
Hi. I am a proud owner of a bog standard 1.8 golf gl 1994. A recent purchase. three days later the engine passed away whilst driving on the M1. I would like to fit a replacement engine, but am not mechanically minded as yet, so I am not sure what will fit...anyone with good ideas? it is a petrol manual...cheers:confused:

MalcQV
24-03-2010, 02:20 PM
Are you still stuck the M1 can be a rotten place to live?

sooty
24-03-2010, 08:24 PM
Welcome to the forum
:beerchug:

The best thing to do is to take a look at our site supporters and drop a few of them PM's to see if they can fit the car for you.

MalcQV
25-03-2010, 04:59 PM
Welcome to the forum

The best thing to do is to take a look at our site supporters and drop a few of them PM's to see if they can fit the car for you.

Look at the date this was posted and the number of posts ;):p I was feeling good yesterday... and even better today :D

sooty
25-03-2010, 07:35 PM
Look at the date this was posted and the number of posts ;):p I was feeling good yesterday... and even better today :D

Ha ha you was on a roll... I didn't even think about looking at the dates.

I doubt they are still stuck on the M1... The cold would have killed them by now, we had a harsh winter!

MalcQV
26-03-2010, 11:56 AM
Ha ha you was on a roll... I didn't even think about looking at the dates.

I doubt they are still stuck on the M1... The cold would have killed them by now, we had a harsh winter!
It started out me looking at all that had 0 replies, then I noticed they were quite old but carried on regardless :p

I don't like to see a newbee without a welcome of some sort.

sooty
26-03-2010, 12:02 PM
It started out me looking at all that had 0 replies, then I noticed they were quite old but carried on regardless :p

I don't like to see a newbee without a welcome of some sort.

PFJones
26-03-2010, 02:04 PM
Welcome to the Forum

Scott
P.F.Jones Support Team