PDA

View Full Version : Just bought a new Golf!!!

andywell
06-06-2009, 03:30 PM
Just did it this morning - 3 door GT TDI in Candy White. Options are 18" Bilbao alloys, winter pack, convinience pack, touch screen audio with 6-CD changer.

It was one the dealer had in the showroom so I'm getting it next Wednesday - can't wait!!!!

Actually went up to look at getting a Scirocco but ended up with Golf which to be honest is a more practical car for my current lifestyle.

Griff449
06-06-2009, 04:03 PM
Excellent matey I am sure you will love it :)

Dont forget to post pics!

WeegieBob
06-06-2009, 04:08 PM
Great options Andy - I reckon Candy White & Bilbaos are a killer combination. :cool:

And straight off the showroom floor, how jammy is that! All us poor so&so's had to wait weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and we............

I'll keep an eye out for you in Weegie City, can't imagine there'll be too many like yours on the roads up here.

WeegieBob. ;)

andywell
06-06-2009, 06:43 PM
Excellent matey I am sure you will love it :)

Dont forget to post pics!

I'll do that!! :beerchug:

andywell
06-06-2009, 06:45 PM
I'll keep an eye out for you in Weegie City, can't imagine there'll be too many like yours on the roads up here.

WeegieBob. ;)

Yeah, I'm in Motherwell but work in the north of Glasgow so I'll be on the M8 every day - unfortunately:zx11:

WeegieBob
07-06-2009, 07:25 AM
.......... so I'll be on the M8 every day - unfortunately :zx11:

Nae fear of you getting a speeding ticket then from Glasgow's finest! :p

WeegieBob.

andywell
10-06-2009, 09:36 PM
Just picked up my Golf this afternoon. First impressions are great - smooth, quiet, quick and looks absolutely the dogs ******:D:D

Hopefully get some photos tomorrow