PDA

View Full Version : new baby bot born 27/05/09 1460kg Monza Silver Eyes

amillen
04-06-2009, 05:50 PM
Hi all,

first post although have been following forum with interest and have picked up some really good info along the way.

Just picked up s-line exec last week and have been giving it a few coats of Zaino before posting.

Options include:-

B&O
Hill hold
S-line 30mm drop
AMI
Interior light pack
Storage Pack

Very happy with it so far altough still running it in:biglaugh:

scouselpl
04-06-2009, 06:45 PM
Very nice mate, I take delivery of my Monza Silver S Line Exec tomorrow, I will post pics too! :beerchug:

kodkod.84
04-06-2009, 10:39 PM
Nice colour :)

First I've seen without parking sensors though.

scouselpl
05-06-2009, 08:52 AM
"First I've seen without parking sensors though"

What a silly comment - perhaps the owner is just good at parking and didnt see the need to p*ss money up the wall on options that are really not needed.

A1287210
05-06-2009, 08:56 AM
I like the debadge also that is the colour I would def go for if it was available on the SE.

Damo

troc
05-06-2009, 09:14 AM

What a silly comment - perhaps the owner is just good at parking and didnt see the need to p*ss money up the wall on options that are really not needed.

:beerchug:

I call my parking sensors part of the wife pack (parking sensors, main beam assist, sat nav) :)

kodkod.84
05-06-2009, 10:21 AM

I wasn't having a go- just the first B8 I've seen without them, thought the basic parking sensors were a standard feature now, but obviously not.

amillen
05-06-2009, 10:34 AM
thanks for all the comments.

Have never managed to back into anything as yet so really didn't see the need for the sensors and also had a budget that I tried very hard to stick too.

Did specify having it de-badged although ended up doing it myself. Heated badges then slid dental floss carefully down each letter, then used a product called 'Sticky Stuff Remover' and had the whole lot off in 10mins.

Scouselpl- enjoy yours when you get it. Really like the Monza Silver, suits the car I think plus the Z2/Z6 then Z8 really brought the paint up well

Jop
05-06-2009, 10:43 AM
Nice looking motor car, to me Monza silver makes the car look bigger than it is, and i *think* its the first ive seen with the 30mm sline drop
Is it 2.0tdi?

RE:

What a silly comment!

amillen
05-06-2009, 10:52 AM
JOP - it is the 2.0 tdi

Thought the 30mm drop would have made it quite a firm drive but would have to say that I haven't found that to be the case