PDA

View Full Version : Best to keep your Dealership on-side!

Bratty
04-06-2009, 11:26 AM
?;)
Dunk

Bratty
05-06-2009, 10:38 AM
Dunk;)

onzarob
05-06-2009, 10:52 AM
Dunk, are you ok?

B19RAK
05-06-2009, 11:34 AM
To be honest i don't know what you are on about.:confused:

Bratty
05-06-2009, 12:14 PM
D

Alan02
05-06-2009, 06:47 PM
I am begining to regret my actions!

I got in contact with the Audi Helpline Germany who act as a resistance group against unscrupulous dealerships in the country, they agreed to secrete me back to Scotland using one of the Top Secret Haggis smuggling routes established during WWII. A maze of tunnels that go from neutral Norway and link up various undersea gas pockets (not that bad you just have to hold your breath cover your eyes and run like the clappers when you are in one!) to the North East of Broonland.
There I made my way overland to my dealership, my objective:- to come face to face with The Manager and ask about the swimming-trunk issue.
Unfortuneately after easily penetrating the outer perimeter of the heavily fortified franchise (AUDI Take Note! You are making it to easy for customers to actually enter the premises when they have a question) the crack Audi Security Services (SS) pounced on me. They took me immeadiately in front of the Boss! At that point I knew that a line had been crossed, it was like all the baddy stereo-types rolled into one, it was not just the uniform whose breast was peppered with Audi Campaign Medals from encounters of previous customer complaints or the monocle and white cat, it was the level of respect the figure demanded!
I was sedated and thrown into the detention cell (All Audi Main Dealers have one! Allegedlly!) and I could tell straight away that this one was well used, on the wall was Graffiti from previous tenents, lists of Audi Build codes and their meanings, signed by Igor and other leading campaigners of the time.
I think the medication is waring off!! I am scared, resistance IS futile!

Dunk;)
Where i come from,this is a classic symptom of` Going `aroond thuh hooses` to get to the point!!!!! Do you write short stories for a job!:biglaugh: