PDA

View Full Version : Please Help shushing noise and airbag light

miller31
03-06-2009, 10:10 PM
hello to all, i am new to this site and thought i would seek others opinions.
firstly i wondered if anyone knows why i get a shushing sound under acceleration in my car, kind of sounds like a gas canister being filled. also the airbag light is on and thought i would ask if someone knew how to turn it off free of charge (tight git). plus one more thing, sometimes my idle speed changes from 950rpm to around 1050rpm any ideas on that one.
many thanks in advance.

audi a4 1.9 tdi sport 130 2002

sr-performance
04-06-2009, 10:57 PM
Hiya mate, n welcome.
Think you need to spend a little and have a diagnostics check, you need to know why you have warning lights on.. :beerchug:

miller31
04-06-2009, 11:17 PM
thanks for the reply steve, i have a friend of a friend who works for guilders but he is a gunna (gunna do this gunna do that) so getting him to bang it on the machine is near impossible but looks like i will have to go down that road after all. the car runs fine but just wanted to make sure everything was ok, not had it long only about 3 weeks but love to drive it, plus i have the added pleasure of using it for work so i am mostly sat in the seat for 8 hours of the day.

regards paul

sr-performance
04-06-2009, 11:58 PM
No probs Paul,
if you get stuck with diagnostics let me know, i'm mobile and cheaper than dealer!!! :) :beerchug:

miller31
06-06-2009, 12:26 PM
ok will let you know if i need your help cheers.