PDA

View Full Version : Cp Servicing - Halifax - West Yorkshire

danoli
14-07-2008, 06:35 PM
Hi Rick
Do not know if your mate will be able to help us out? I am having problems with the wife's TT this is the gist of the fault :-
It's a 2001 yellow, yes yellow, tt roadster 225, it as 18.000 on the clock, i love it, but falling out due to i think electronic probs. not all the time but alot, when i start the car there is are no dials working, no petrol/heat/mileage, usually when i have driven for awhile suddenley they all start working, sometimes when i try to start it, i get the first brum out of the engine as it turns over then dies, been to one mechanic and he put on a computer, nothing coming up wrong, so we have:- not starting. dials working now and again, it is a loose wire, is it the management control, is it a key thing.
One other clue it always does the start then stop problem first thing in the morning but if you go back to it a couple of hours later it starts up (sometimes without any dash controls or lights) but you can drive the car?
I have read about the dash-pod problem are these the symptoms?
Any help would be apprechiated we live in Brighouse just of the M62.

Did pm you but need 5 post's first as new member

Thanks

Steve

RickT
15-07-2008, 06:26 PM
Hi there,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, (been on holiday for 2 weeks)

It does sound like the cluster (pod) problem, best bet would be to get it onto VAG-COM and read the fault codes and see if anything is reported..

I have sent you a PM, you should be able to reply, if not, just post here.

(also, once you have 5 posts you will be able to PM, 9(drop a few posts into our chat section)

Cheers

Rick

RickT
11-08-2008, 11:51 PM
Hi all..

Just to let you know......

CURRENT OFFER..

CAMBELT KIT for any VAG car apart from the V6's, Including Fitting.

£220.00 including all parts excluding Water pump.

£270.00 including all parts and Water Pump, plus G12 colant.

2.5TDI or anything greater than 2.0 liter will be around £350.00 - (please contact me for exact price.)

(ALL PARTS ARE GENUINE OEM AUDI/VW)

All prices are approx, within £20.00 plus or minus. A full quote will be provided via email proir to any work been carried out.

Cheers

Rick

Eshrules
12-08-2008, 03:44 PM
Wow, that is cheap, certainly a good offer for our members, I've just spent that on parts alone for mine!

Does that include a warranty too Rick?

Hex69
12-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Wow, that is cheap, certainly a good offer for our members, I've just spent that on parts alone for mine!

Does that include a warranty too Rick?

wow, that is good.
:biglaugh:

abby
14-08-2008, 09:44 PM
Hi, Where about are you in w/yorks im in bradford.

RickT
14-08-2008, 10:32 PM
Garage located in Halifax West Yorkshire.

Thanks

RickT
03-06-2009, 01:17 AM
http://cpservicing.com/

Thanks