PDA

View Full Version : Attention Free re-map

motechmike
01-06-2009, 09:57 AM
OK you all know what we do and how we do it..

We are going to offer a free re-map to one of you lucky lot..

Were going to have a day with you guys down get some free stuff to hand out ect ect . The date is 13th of June.

Ok.. How it works .. I need at least 7 car's in on one day (sat) and all re-maps are £280 on the day.. At the end of the day we put all the names in a hat and who gets there name taken out win's there money back !! http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/images/smilies/shocked/jaw-dropping.gif

So what do we think ??

Whos in ???

Thanks Mike

engineermk
01-06-2009, 03:05 PM
£280 inc VAT?

motechmike
01-06-2009, 03:07 PM
All in dude :biglaugh:

SEMKY
05-06-2009, 11:23 AM
Fantastic Idea and fantastic price!! Unfortunately I already paid much more for a remap and have a bike theory test that day...:aargh4:

Get your names down people dont miss it!!)!!!!!

alexxela
07-06-2009, 09:19 PM
Where are you based chap?

motechmike
07-06-2009, 10:26 PM
Northampton NN8 1RT

motechmike
09-06-2009, 03:33 PM
Ok how the day will go.. it will start at 9-9.30 (13th June)and we start mapping. Each of you be show how it all works and what is going on.. Also you will get to go out in it for a bit of a drive and see what you think even before you hand the payment over. We then get the reg off you putt in in a hat..

At the end of the day when all car's are done we pull one out they get all there money back !!! then cos were nice 2nd place will get some megs bits !!

Its at the unit NN8 1RT we need cash or cheque. Easy to give back then a card payment ha ha !!

All of you still get 100% warranty 14 days money back and you can pick if you want and ECO map or the performance.. !

If your in PLS PM ME.. I i wil put your name down..!

Thanks Mike