PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Volume Adjustment not working on Bluetooth phone

nm2003
31-05-2009, 12:05 PM
The dealer replaced my concert radio unit (H01) with another one (H02) the other day and since then, I do not seem to be able to adjust the volume while on a phone call via the steering wheel or radio volume knob. The volume is now not loud enough, and I can't increase the volume.

Has the dealer broken something, or am I doing something wrong? Any help will be appreciated?

a8 tech
31-05-2009, 06:00 PM
return to dealer and ask them to input the old adaption values from the old radio unit

jon_iz
31-05-2009, 08:56 PM
The dealer replaced my concert radio unit (H01) with another one (H02) the other day and since then, I do not seem to be able to adjust the volume while on a phone call via the steering wheel or radio volume knob. The volume is now not loud enough, and I can't increase the volume.

Has the dealer broken something, or am I doing something wrong? Any help will be appreciated?

Although I've not had the radio replaced, my BT has gone low in volume twice now. the system periodically forgets it's settings and a trip to the dealers is required...
Then all fixed again.
;)

nm2003
01-06-2009, 09:40 AM
return to dealer and ask them to input the old adaption values from the old radio unit

Thanks guys. A trip to the dealer this afternoon, and a 15min wait fixed the problem.