PDA

View Full Version : audi A6 s-line 2007 model OIL LEAK PROBLEM

LJOPI
30-05-2009, 06:50 PM
Hello!

few days aggo I have bought audi A6 s-line 2.0Tdi 2007...and today when i have driving the car,..oil warning showd up,...so i have stoped on gas station and checked oil in the engine...oil was "max"....so after I turnd car back on...and the warning went off...??????

Is maybe somthing wrong on other place??????

I hope you know the answer:)

Peter D
30-05-2009, 07:21 PM
Take it back to the dealer. Was this a oil low warning or an low oil pressure waring. Your title is OIL LEAK PROBLEM. but is there an oil leak. Regards Peter

LJOPI
30-05-2009, 08:30 PM
there was a little bit oil around the fill lid...and i have called the dealer and he said he maybe didnt closed the fill lid OK...when he was changeing the oil..but still dont understand...oil was normal "max" and when i have started the engine again...the warnig went off.....

warning was just like this.."min"-------this picutre is from another car i fonded on google...but the warning is the same...
http://blogs.edmunds.com/roadtests/555%20low%20oil%20lamp.jpg

Peter D
30-05-2009, 08:56 PM
This may be a failing oil level sensor in the sump or it's connector. Take it back and have a diagnostic check done and the fault recorded so if it comes back you can claim the repair against the dealer. Regards Peter

LJOPI
31-05-2009, 08:10 PM
Today again oil warnig showd up 3 times...every time when i stoped the car..I ve opend oil lid in the engine...and close it back...the warning went of...and after driving few kilometers...oil warning...comes again....???

when was engine running..i ve opend the oil lid on engine...smoke was comeing out...and when i cover the lid with my hand...oil is coming out...my hand become black from the oil.......

shoud..i return..the car back to cardealer......or should I go first to diagnose to check what is the problem with the car..and then to cardealer......

Peter D
31-05-2009, 09:36 PM
Yes. It would appear that the sump is over pressurising and fooling the oil level sensor. Go there tomorrow. Regards Peter

LJOPI
31-05-2009, 10:04 PM
can this be repaird....?????....does it take a lot of work to fix it???????

paul b
31-05-2009, 10:18 PM
can this be repaird....?????....does it take a lot of work to fix it???????
Almost any engine can be repaired. But it really isn't your problem, the dealer needs to sort this out.

LJOPI
03-06-2009, 12:31 PM
today I went to check diagnose for the Audi,...They said that is normal to smoke and oil to coming out form the oil hole in engine when i open the oil lid....and they said that is maybe something wrong with the sensor.....and oil level is OK, and its "max"...And they found an "fail kode on mediaplayer" when they conected the car to computer....

after that control i went to official Audi service....and an audi expert mechanic....checked oil lid....and said that is normal everything..and it depends on some types of the cars..it doesnt smoke and oil comeing out..but for Audi A6 is normal....and he also checked oil level...he said I am missing 0.5L oil in engine......???????????? and he said also that warning sign goes off when you open the hood....:S:S:S

Audi has a bad oil level check stick...its black coulored and it is hard to know what is the oil level.....

But still dont know who is wright here...the company who tested the car...or the expert audi mekanik....

should I fill the engine with 0.5L oil?????? and after a whille i check the level again?????