PDA

View Full Version : Just had my cambelt change in London :-)

01alam
28-05-2009, 11:59 PM
Finally, after couple of weeks of fiasco with Audi Victoria and West London, I have finally got my cambelt changed by Dean @ 4Rings.

Highly recommended, very professional and helpful and efficient.

Definitely recommend to anyone who wants the convinience of mobile servicing and expertise of an experienced Audi technician!

And for anyone who think I am affiliated with them, I am not, just look at my threads, I have been asking for places to change cambelt for quite a while.

Again thanks to BVR automotive and coolio here for recommending 4Rings!

kite
29-05-2009, 08:05 AM
Dean is a great fella, he's at mine today servicing both cars....

BVR.Automotive
29-05-2009, 05:17 PM
Finally, after couple of weeks of fiasco with Audi Victoria and West London, I have finally got my cambelt changed by Dean @ 4Rings.

Highly recommended, very professional and helpful and efficient.

Definitely recommend to anyone who wants the convinience of mobile servicing and expertise of an experienced Audi technician!

And for anyone who think I am affiliated with them, I am not, just look at my threads, I have been asking for places to change cambelt for quite a while.

Again thanks to BVR automotive and coolio here for recommending 4Rings!

Glad to of helped you!

Dave

ntp
21-07-2009, 10:43 PM
Glad to of helped you!

Dave

Hey Dave can you give me a quote for 2 jobs? You can send me a private message if this is not allowed in this post.

The jobs are frontlights range control warning message and aircon compressor not engaging. How much would it cost me if you guys were to come and fix this here at my place?

I live near New Cross Gate, SE London.

Cheers

BVR.Automotive
22-07-2009, 09:48 AM
Hey Dave can you give me a quote for 2 jobs? You can send me a private message if this is not allowed in this post.

The jobs are frontlights range control warning message and aircon compressor not engaging. How much would it cost me if you guys were to come and fix this here at my place?

I live near New Cross Gate, SE London.

Cheers

Hi,

Unfortunately i am based in the Stoke-on-Trent area.

Sorry

ntp
22-07-2009, 06:49 PM
oop

ntp
23-07-2009, 08:50 PM
Sorry, I meant thanks for reply.

telboyofpeckham
17-12-2009, 05:02 PM
Great! I've been searching for this company.

I recently had a key problem & they were very helpful on the phone (even though they couldn't sort it). I'll give them a call about all the problems Dulwich Audi have uncovered....