PDA

View Full Version : Xenon

A3SLine
25-05-2009, 09:29 AM
Hey,

What bulbs out there give the same appearance and driving enhancements of a proper/factory fitted Xenon system? I'm thinking either Osram Cool Blue, or the Philips Blue Vision (4000K Temp.) Anyone have these or know of any others?

Thanks in advance

A3SLine

tlionhart
25-05-2009, 09:33 AM
i recommend the philips ones. They do a 'white; effect. I thinks its called extreme power. I use to have them on my last car, they are brilliant! Both are good though. I also had the blue ones. In my opinion the white ones are the best. I didn't find the blue effect had the same range as the white effect bulbs. And looking at the cars at a glance, they look stunning.

susan44
29-11-2009, 08:20 PM
i am also looking into fitting the h7 philips 4000k xenon bulb to my audi a3 but everybody seems to be talking about the extreme visions. I would like that blueish colour to the light without breaking the law. can anybody say if the ones I am looking for are any good.

susan44
29-11-2009, 08:22 PM
I am also looking into fitting the h7 philips 4000k xenon bulb to my audi a3 but everybody seems to be talking about the extreme visions. I would like that blueish colour to the light without breaking the law. Can anybody say if the ones I am looking for are any good.