PDA

View Full Version : Rear cupholders

iallen1@btinter
21-05-2009, 08:11 PM
when you pull the flap down in the rear how do you get the cup holders out, i cant seem to do it is there a button to press etc, also how do you know when the heated mirrors are on, as the indicator doesnt turn on, and why does the switch go past the mark

james_tiger_woo
22-05-2009, 08:06 AM
How do you mean the switch goes past the mark?

And you know the mirror's on because, well, you turned them on - I guess you tell in the same way that you tell the headlights are on ....

Early-1800
22-05-2009, 12:34 PM
I thought I'd broken the mirror switch, the knob moves in short jerky movements and goes all way around.

machine
22-05-2009, 02:16 PM
The cup holders on mine are spring loaded, open the flap and pull them apart to use.

iallen1@btinter
22-05-2009, 04:53 PM
when you move the knob from the mirror settings to the heated mirror settingm, the knob on mine doesnt line up with the heated mirror symbol it locks on just past it

paul.mgrath
24-05-2009, 11:45 AM
If its anything like my mk5 (still waitin for mine wk 23 alleg) they come on automatically (when its cold you can see the steam!!!!) mine has a demist symbol ( centre of left and right and you pull/push to sybol) but nothing obvious happens when you do it.

Can't see them goin back in time but you never know!!