PDA

View Full Version : 90BHP Bora

redtony
29-03-2007, 09:52 PM
Looked at a 90Bhp V reg 135k Bora today, how much would i be looking to offer them on this as not overly sure on price ranges on Bora's

Also is it worth getting the 90Bhp or should i be looking for a Bora with the one red letter I ( unsure what bhp that model is )

If the 90Bhp is ok, how much can they be chipped for and does it effect fuel economy much?

thanks in advance to bora peeps

Eshrules
29-03-2007, 10:06 PM
Looked at a 90Bhp V reg 135k Bora today, how much would i be looking to offer them on this as not overly sure on price ranges on Bora's

Also is it worth getting the 90Bhp or should i be looking for a Bora with the one red letter I ( unsure what bhp that model is )

If the 90Bhp is ok, how much can they be chipped for and does it effect fuel economy much?

thanks in advance to bora peeps

ok , firstly... i assume its a diesel? second, you dont say what model, is it an S,SE, Sport, Highline?

if its a main dealer or an independant trader.....

in regards to the letters on the badge, please IGNORE THEM .

please, do me the favour of taking a look through the following threads, there a long read, but worth it.....

click here (http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=6050) (in particular post no 13)

click here (http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=5108&highlight=passat+buying+advice)( about a passat, but worth the read, all info is relevant

:beerchug:

redtony
29-03-2007, 10:22 PM
Hi thanks for quick reply, it is a TDI 90BHP SE, whats the SE for comprared to others. Also it has no red letters

Eshrules
29-03-2007, 10:25 PM
Hi thanks for quick reply, it is a TDI 90BHP SE, whats the SE for comprared to others. Also it has no red letters

did you read both big posts above? i suspect not if you are asking about the letters..... read both posts... youll find your answer ;) post number 13 on the first link ;)

the SE is the 3rd to highest spec. the models go (from lowest to highest) S, Se, Sport, Highline

Se is the midrange. will probably have extras such as air con/perhaps climate control, remote central alarm, colour coded bumpers etc etc. id expect to pay on a v plate bora SE with 135k on the clock, around £3/3. :beerchug: