PDA

View Full Version : Online Manual for Golf Mk6?

anthony_d
01-05-2009, 08:20 PM
I've got myself a nice new Golf SE earlier last month. Nice car for the 300miles it's so far done. Unfortunately it's spent more of it's days in the Airport Carpark under my ownership than being driven by me :(.

So I'm now 800miles away from my golf with little prospect of driving it for over a week. Does anyone know if there's an online manual for the golf mk6? I'm rather keen to get to know all the small details when it comes to using it.

JoseSpring
02-05-2009, 02:05 PM
I've got myself a nice new Golf SE earlier last month. Nice car for the 300miles it's so far done. Unfortunately it's spent more of it's days in the Airport Carpark under my ownership than being driven by me :(.

So I'm now 800miles away from my golf with little prospect of driving it for over a week. Does anyone know if there's an online manual for the golf mk6? I'm rather keen to get to know all the small details when it comes to using it.

You're on holiday and you want to read your Golf manual?
It's ok. We understand. But I'm quite sure anyone else who sees you reading this around the pool will think you're positively loopy!
If you manage to find an online copy, I urge you to fit a SAFETY BUTTON to your laptop so you can quickly jump to the footie results if someone walks up on you. Or if you print it out, hide it inside a Jeffrey Archer novel!
Good luck.

Griff449
02-05-2009, 02:42 PM
Ive tried to google it with no success............... A parts dept may have one on their systems but unless a copy ends up on EBAY you prob wont get one

anthony_d
02-05-2009, 04:57 PM
If you manage to find an online copy, I urge you to fit a SAFETY BUTTON to your laptop so you can quickly jump to the footie results if someone walks up on you. Or if you print it out, hide it inside a Jeffrey Archer novel!
Good luck.

:biglaugh: Oh dear! Vague information certainly give someone completely the wrong impression. No, I'm not on holiday!

I'm travelling for work, working a straight 3 weeks at a time. I'm currently in a hotel, which I've spent over 50 nights in this year so far, and I'm miles from anywhere worth visiting for the evening. So, in that context, reading is a common leisure pursuit for me.

Griff449
02-05-2009, 05:11 PM
I dont have a problem with that :) At the end of the day were here to help each other in my book! exscuse the pun lol lol :)