PDA

View Full Version : Question Clutch Going On My 2002 GT TDI 150 .. Any Recomendations?

snipez
28-04-2009, 02:49 AM
I own a TDI 150 have done for the past 10 months now. When i first bought it the clutch seemed kind of iffy, not to the state in which it was a major issue just not how i would have liked it. Now the bite is between the bottom and top (not a major issue) which indicates its on its way out very soon, as when im changing between gears there is say a 5 second lag between change and general pick up, which is bloody annoying, i mean very F'in annoying :zx11: , as i want it to take off once i change!! I drove another TDI 150 and it picks up great between change! Grrrr! Neways should i now replace it with a standard vw clutch kit, or should i pay that little bit extra in going for something a bit more spectacular i.e a 'Fast road clutch kit' which i would imagine being that much better for performance driving & maybe the odd race????? :biglaugh: Bearing in mind i dont want to have it replaced anytime soon after i have it fitted

Also another quick question, i have headlight washers on my golf which ii understand isnt present on every mark 4! However i do not know how to operate them which has been bugging me since purchase, any ideas as to how these work?

Thank you ... :biglaugh: || :D

herby0001
28-04-2009, 07:48 AM
Re: Headlight washers - on an Audi 100 CD I had a good few years back, the washers would come on when doing a wash/wipe of the front windows whilst the headlights were turned on. Great for giving someone a suprise if they were standing a close to the bonnet! :D