PDA

View Full Version : Bristol v Taunton Audi

munster
25-03-2007, 10:27 PM
This is only my personal opinion!

I have only used the 2 dealerships for buying spares nothing else.

Bristol, won't let you order over the phone as they have to see the card being used! What's that all about:mad:
Very nice showroom, full of staff who won't give you the time of day. Literally hovering around the service desk until eventually someone got fed up with me and asked what I wanted. Won't go there again if I can help it.

Taunton, very happy to take orders over the phone:D and Dan in the spares department is more than happy to search about for you. They also send it to your local garage for you to pick up from, happy with that!
Because they let me order over the phone I haven't been there. So can't comment on the face to face staff.

Taunton are my 1st choice:beerchug:

ghee60
01-04-2007, 06:01 PM
really nice showroom in taunton aswell and the receptionist is pretty easygoing on the eye

Domska
29-08-2009, 07:15 PM
Hi guys - I'm new to the forum, so thought I'd have my moneys worth about Bristol and Taunton too! :D id agree bristol aren't interested, guess they have more ppl coming thru but still no excuse. Taunton is very friendly, plus they didnt mind me drooling all over the RS6 estate they had up there :biglaugh: