PDA

View Full Version : Attention Mkv remap offers

Aptuning
21-04-2009, 09:42 PM
We all know that advertising is the way of finding new customers and it helps when the advertiser has a deal to offer. So, for you Mkv owners all Remaps until the end of May will have the price held at £225. As always, all remaps come with 3 years warranty via ChippedUK.
And just to remind people that I am based in Kent and offer a mobile service to all that require it.
An alternative to the remap is the ST3 self tuning handset. I have a group buy on at just £300 if we get enough orders in. So if interested send me your details and I'll add your name to the list.

Aptuning
15-05-2009, 11:38 PM
don't miss this offer guys!

VAG4ME
19-05-2009, 07:20 PM
What is a self tuning handset?? Does it allow the user to reset and tune when needed?? Thanks:confused::o

Aptuning
19-05-2009, 09:36 PM
A self tuning handet (ST3) is a device that allows the user to choose between 3 maps to programme into their car as and when they like! Basically the unit will have your original file + 2 modified files. These modified files may be say an eco file and a race file. giving you different performance figures and different driving characteristics. Then when you want to, simply change back to the original file. There is no set amount of times you can do it, just whenever you like as often as you like. If you require any more info then please call me on 07930410102. :biglaugh:

malaroo978
20-05-2009, 06:02 PM
I may be interested in the ST3.... depending on wether you have to pay extra for the indiviual maps? And wether it is suitable for my car? If it was £300 that is... :)

Aptuning
20-05-2009, 07:15 PM
I may be interested in the ST3.... depending on wether you have to pay extra for the indiviual maps? And wether it is suitable for my car? If it was £300 that is... :)
Please remind me of your vehicle details. The £300 is an ALL IN price. This means you get the handset, 2 modified maps, 3 years warranty and it is delivered to your door!
I think it's a good deal, how about you?

myhopper
20-05-2009, 07:55 PM
i'm in, let me know when we're nearing payment date!!!

Aptuning
20-05-2009, 08:04 PM
I will keep everyone posted on how things are doing. just have to sort through the emails i have right now, as a 1 or 2 have pulled out for various reasons and 2 people are waiting untill next week when they know their money situation. But as it stands right now we have again 3 deffinates so far

Aptuning
25-05-2009, 06:01 PM
The group buy for the ST3 handset is still on. Just waiting for about 3 more orders now.

nathanbarley
28-05-2009, 05:44 PM
I'd be interested in this.

Have a Golf Mk 5 2.0tdi 170.

Aptuning
28-05-2009, 06:59 PM
I'd be interested in this.

Have a Golf Mk 5 2.0tdi 170.

If you could email me at info@aptuning.co.uk along with your Name, number and car details-make-model and year then I can add you to the list

greggbaz
03-06-2009, 02:42 PM
Hi, I have a 2008 Golf Mk5 2.0 TDI 170 DPF. Looking through many of the other related posts I am quite keen on the idea of smoothing out my car's performance so I may be interested in this group buy, if it is still on.
Could you please let me know what sort of increases I should expect from an Economy and Fast Road maps? And do you have any idea on how long the unit would take to arrive?
Cheers.

Aptuning
03-06-2009, 03:30 PM
This is the last day so if you could please send me your details ASAP I can organize this for you.
Please send email to info@aptuning.co.uk along with your name,number and car details-make,model and year
Also If you care to check out me site www.aptuning.co.uk there is the tuning options page which will show you the expected gaind for both fast road and economy maps for your car.

Aptuning
04-06-2009, 10:31 PM
I have a new deal on! Please see the sponsors current options section.

SlowLearner
11-06-2009, 10:14 AM
Hello.

Yesterday i bought a Mk5 GT TDI 170 and have today signed up for this forum.

I would be interested in this offer, i know i missed the deadline but i really only bought the car yesterday !

Can you extend the offer for me please ???

Steve

Aptuning
11-06-2009, 06:26 PM
Hello.

Yesterday i bought a Mk5 GT TDI 170 and have today signed up for this forum.

I would be interested in this offer, i know i missed the deadline but i really only bought the car yesterday !

Can you extend the offer for me please ???

Steve

I'm sorry but I caanot re-open the offer. I will do another group but at some point, but for now if you want to buy a st3 unit which is now called the V-switch then the best I can offer you is a price of £399.