PDA

View Full Version : Checking My Order...

73kingstonroad
20-04-2009, 05:16 PM
Hi All...

My dealer has placed my factory order with Audi Uk (Tue/Wed last week) and has been given a customer order number but he can't give me a build week as it hasn't been confirmed yet...

Is he telling me porkies...

I placed the order the week before and asked him not to place the order with Audi Uk because I paid for a MY10 A4 and want a MY10 A4.

Any help would be great....

Thanks

Martin

tlionhart
20-04-2009, 05:52 PM
it goes into a list. So when he places the order you got to wait for a 'confirmed'. He will call you and tell you when it has started build. To build a car takes 24-28hrs. So you might actually get a del date instead. Usually takes 8-12weeks.

All cars go into some holding pool. Bit like when you place an order on that net. You get payment confirmed, confirmed ETA del date and delivery. Same kind of thing with a car. If you requested a MY10+ car, then he would have put that on the order. You can confirm with him this is the order you want. If you didn't ask him at the time, now will be the time to do so, otherwise you'll end up with the current batch! Also make it CLEAR with him, that if it isn't a MY2010 you'll be rejecting it!

You can also check the status of the delivery by obtaining a 'commission number' and calling audi uk.

onemanparty
20-04-2009, 06:30 PM
A4 lead times have been extended a bit due to the change a week or 2.
But I would ask for the Commission number to confirm if you order has been placed, if so I bet your car will be delivered in July.

Call Audi Customer Service on 0800 699 888 for an update once you have the comms number

73kingstonroad
20-04-2009, 06:58 PM
A4 lead times have been extended a bit due to the change a week or 2.
But I would ask for the Commission number to confirm if you order has been placed, if so I bet your car will be delivered in July.

Call Audi Customer Service on 0800 699 888 for an update once you have the comms number

Great....

Just rang the dealer and got the comms number 374408 and a provisional week build of 25 (15th june)

Cheers

Martin

onemanparty
21-04-2009, 07:26 PM
Great....

Just rang the dealer and got the comms number 374408 and a provisional week build of 25 (15th june)

Cheers

Martin

Mid July delivery I reckon