PDA

View Full Version : fuel problems

tomboya4
16-04-2009, 12:08 PM
hi i am new to this site and was hoping that someone can help me . i recently bought a 1.9 tdi 115 bhp alhambra and can not beleive how hard it is on fuel. i am getting 30 mpg around town and 32 or 33 mpg on a long run. i had it serviced with gunine parts but it did not make a bit of difference. can anyone please help me with this problem. it seems to be going well enough and anyone i know with one says they are getting 40+mpg. tomboya4

tomboya4
16-04-2009, 12:09 PM
[QUOTE=tomboya4;344747]hi i am new to this site and was hoping that someone can help me . i recently bought a 1.9 tdi 115 bhp alhambra and can not beleive how hard it is on fuel. i am getting 30 mpg around town and 32 or 33 mpg on a long run. i had it serviced with gunine parts but it did not make a bit of difference. can anyone please help me with this problem. it seems to be going well enough and anyone i know with one says they are getting 40+mpg. tomboya4:(

sr-performance
18-05-2009, 07:15 PM
Hiya mate,
has it had a good service recently? might be worth putting it on diagnostics, should show if it's got any kind of prob.. it's not always easy to find faults and it's usually quicker and cheaper in long run to pay for a check up..

steve