PDA

View Full Version : What can be changed/enabled via VAG-COM

nokiauk
13-04-2009, 08:22 AM
Just wondered what can be enabled/changed on the MK6 via VAG-COM

On a previous VW group car I had:

Alarm chirp on locking/unlocking car
Anti-Hijack (one press unlock drivers door, 2nd press all doors)
Doors lock above 5mph
Remote Window open/close

Anything else that can be added/changed?

Griff449
13-04-2009, 10:22 AM
just wondered what can be enabled/changed on the mk6 via vag-com

on a previous vw group car i had:

Alarm chirp on locking/unlocking car
anti-hijack (one press unlock drivers door, 2nd press all doors)
doors lock above 5mph
remote window open/close

anything else that can be added/changed?

vag-com?

nokiauk
13-04-2009, 10:47 AM
vag-com?

http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/index.html

Griff449
13-04-2009, 03:44 PM
Ahhh right thanks :)

WeegieBob
13-04-2009, 05:22 PM
Doors lock above 5mph?

Not sure if this is the answer you're looking for re above, however I've got a GT and this command is in the MFD options.

To add to your question if I may - I have the "Door Mirror Down" on the MFD display, but it doesn't appear to work, does it only function with another pack because being the frugal Scot I am I only ordered the Convenience Pack? :1zhelp:

WeegieBob.

djradium
13-04-2009, 06:24 PM
Not sure if this is the answer you're looking for re above, however I've got a GT and this command is in the MFD options.

To add to your question if I may - I have the "Door Mirror Down" on the MFD display, but it doesn't appear to work, does it only function with another pack because being the frugal Scot I am I only ordered the Convenience Pack? :1zhelp:

WeegieBob.

Thats is probably the side mirror looking at the curb whist you reverse, from the luxuary pack

nokiauk
13-04-2009, 06:29 PM

WeegieBob.

Cheers, at least now its a user selective option, guess I'll be getting the dealer to do the other items before pickup.

nokiauk
17-04-2009, 08:55 PM
Following a dealer visit I have found that the following can now all be done via the cars computer.

Door lock above 5mph
Auto Windows Up & Down on remote
Selective Unlocking

Dealer wasn't too sure on the alarm chirp on arm/disarm though can someone possibly post up the VAG-COM numbers for this facility so I can take them to the dealer.

Also would like to know if the power mirrors from Luxury pack can be set to fold on lock/unlock as per the new Skoda Superb.

the_crofter
19-04-2009, 08:00 PM
I have the Luxury Pack and the MFD doesn't give the option to fold the mirrors on lock/unlock from there I'm afraid. If it's possible via VAG-COM that would be most useful.

nokiauk
19-04-2009, 08:15 PM
Dealer is looking into it so if it can be done I'll let people on this forum know.