PDA

View Full Version : Body enhancements for 2006 A6 2.0TFSI S-Line

charles_couch
10-04-2009, 01:47 AM
Hi All,

First time using this forum so please bear with me....

I have recently purchased a 2006 A6 2.0TFSI S-Line and wondered if anyone can give me any suggestions as to where to find quality body enhancements like the RS6 front and rear bumpers or something similar, nothing to outlandish required just looking to make some subtle changes to an already great design. I have done a bit of searching on the web but haven't found a great deal for the post 2005 model, so i am turning to the Audi community for advice.

Thank you in advance for any assistance offered.

paul b
10-04-2009, 12:41 PM
Hi All,

First time using this forum so please bear with me....

I have recently purchased a 2006 A6 2.0TFSI S-Line and wondered if anyone can give me any suggestions as to where to find quality body enhancements like the RS6 front and rear bumpers or something similar, nothing to outlandish required just looking to make some subtle changes to an already great design. I have done a bit of searching on the web but haven't found a great deal for the post 2005 model, so i am turning to the Audi community for advice.

Thank you in advance for any assistance offered.
ABT Sportsline (http://www.abt-sportsline.de/en/) will sell you some quality stuff, not saying they're cheap though! ;)