PDA

View Full Version : Offer on re-maps

motechmike
03-04-2009, 08:25 AM
Sure you know about our work now.. If not just a quick bit about our map's.
There all flashed through the service port.. ( no more chip changing here ! )
90% of your work is for Vw and Audi main dealers local to use.. ( ok the maps we do are for them and a little different to what you get.. Yours will have more power ) There cost more but you get your warranty too..
We can flash everything from the Mk6 Golf , A5, Q5 to the little lupo's
Are re-maps are tried and tested on press car's from news papers to magazines.
Vw Cup car's
Try before you buy...
14 days money back guaranty if your still not 100%
ECO or performance maps.
etc
etc ..

So now the good bit... Were running the offer for £280 all in ..The only car's that are more are one'w with twin ECU's... You know who you are ...!

Ok there are cheaper re-maps out there... Buy cheap shoe's get sore feet !:biglaugh:

The web site will be updated very soon if your car is not listed please ask drop an e mail (info@motechperformance.co.uk (info@motechperformance.co.uk)) ..

this offer is for Vwaudi forum only.. We can offer a mobile service but yet again please ask.

Thanks Mike..

Griff449
03-04-2009, 01:01 PM
So you dont supply a hand held unit then?..................................

motechmike
03-04-2009, 03:14 PM
So you dont supply a hand held unit then?..................................

We dont no sorry.. :( Full the full fat re-map all the time :biglaugh:

motechmike
14-04-2009, 09:28 AM
Offer is still one ;)

WeegieBob
14-04-2009, 06:35 PM
Hi Mike,

Will your re-maps cause me any issues with the VW warranty on my new 09 Golf if I have problems with the car and it needs to go into a main dealer for repair?

Thanks, WeegieBob.

motechmike
14-04-2009, 07:09 PM
Hi Mike,

Will your re-maps cause me any issues with the VW warranty on my new 09 Golf if I have problems with the car and it needs to go into a main dealer for repair?

Thanks, WeegieBob.

We have done a number of mk6's at a few local dealers to us.. There sell there map as there own..

But each dealer is diffrent :confused: some are ok some are not ! But what they dont know wont hurt them lol !

Mike

Griff449
14-04-2009, 08:19 PM
Whats the power gains on the new GT diesel then?

motechmike
15-04-2009, 09:02 AM
We see a good 30hp more.. We can go more but may wel have probs with the DPF system.. Done a few in the Golf but more in the A4's they pull and respond very well to tuning ..

Thanks Mike

dmw76
16-04-2009, 10:50 PM
Hi, what power gains could be achieved from the 122 Tsi?

motechmike
17-04-2009, 10:58 AM
We have done a few now.. A customer of yours had the Leon 1.4 tsi , With a cold air filter it made over 155hp ...! :biglaugh:

Mike

nebw
14-05-2009, 12:42 PM
Hi Mike

I may be interested in remapping a Mk6 TD140 DSG. Is your offer still open, do you have any problems with torque being limited through the DSG box, and is there any chance I could have it done instead through a dealer in the south west for a slightly higher price that keeps them and you happy and where they will still honour the original warranty ?

Thanks

Nick

motechmike
14-05-2009, 02:30 PM
Hi Mike

I may be interested in remapping a Mk6 TD140 DSG. Is your offer still open, do you have any problems with torque being limited through the DSG box, and is there any chance I could have it done instead through a dealer in the south west for a slightly higher price that keeps them and you happy and where they will still honour the original warranty ?

Thanks

Nick

Hi Nick..
No probs on the new Mk6 CR tdi done many new in the A4's Rocco's etc.. DSG is fine.. We supply Bedford Audi but you will have to ask your local one to see what they can offer .

Or Dont tell them lol..

Thanks Mike

paul.mgrath
16-05-2009, 09:36 PM
Mike.

I am currently waiting for my car to be built but my current car had an irratic tick over and went to vw for a warranty ecu upgrade.

With your software being written to the chip and not a seperate unit would vw inadvertantly (because we wouldn't tell them) overwrite the performance enhancement?

motechmike
17-05-2009, 03:40 PM
Mike.

I am currently waiting for my car to be built but my current car had an irratic tick over and went to vw for a warranty ecu upgrade.

With your software being written to the chip and not a seperate unit would vw inadvertantly (because we wouldn't tell them) overwrite the performance enhancement?

Our maps car be written over bu the dealers. if and when the car has updates they will do this at the time your in for a service and not even tell you.. !!

But cos were nice we wont just put back on the same old file.. thay have changed it for a reason we start again from fresh with a new map and there is no cost !!!

Hope that helps

Thanks Mike

Qman
17-05-2009, 05:36 PM
If you do not know when to use "their" or "there" on your site why should we trust your mapping?

motechmike
17-05-2009, 06:46 PM
If you do not know when to use "their" or "there" on your site why should we trust your mapping?

Well spotted !

We have the site done by the 3rd party.. There should have been an update done in the first week of may !!

As for the re-maps we have an In house tech/tuner for that..

Iam just the sales guy lol !