PDA

View Full Version : VW Golf R32 Stolen

pavvyben
30-03-2009, 11:12 PM
Just pulled this off the R32OC forum

A Blue MK5 Golf R32 was stolen this afternoon

FG08 CVU is the reg. Not sure of the exact location of where its registered, but possibly Nottingham/East Midlands area. If anyone should see it, please contact the police.

I'll try and find out some more info, but in the mean time, please keep your eyes peeled.

Cheers

HiTorque
31-03-2009, 10:49 PM
Just pulled this off the R32OC forum

A Blue MK5 Golf R32 was stolen this afternoon

FG08 CVU is the reg. Not sure of the exact location of where its registered, but possibly Nottingham/East Midlands area. If anyone should see it, please contact the police.

I'll try and find out some more info, but in the mean time, please keep your eyes peeled.

Cheers

I wonder if it was locked, seriously I have heard from friend of mine that knew the owner of 2 weeks old BMW 750 that was taken from a car park in Sydney last year. When he called the police 30 min later he was told it's too late to do anything as car most likely was in very professional hands :). It means somebody posses a technology to read locking code, however I would've thought that car manufacturers would adopt rolling code, that could repeat itself only once in a million times, it's very sad.