PDA

View Full Version : Attention SWAROVSKI crystal encrusted VW and GTI emblems/badges ! LOOK !

shaft-50
28-03-2009, 06:13 PM
Guys,

Just seen the below emblems/badges for all VW cars including the Golf MK5 GTI. These emblems are exact VW replacement badges which have been hand modified and genuine colour swarovski crystals added to them to make them unique and give them a quality appearance. ;)

What do you guys think of them ? Advice and suggestions wanted before I spend my hard earned brass ! :confused:

They not cheap but am thinking of re-badging my car front and rear with these bling badges.

macc70
28-03-2009, 07:49 PM
How long will they last on the car before some thieving little sod makes off with them

knt
28-03-2009, 08:06 PM
Probably better use on show cars than everyday use cars.

shaft-50
28-03-2009, 08:35 PM
Suppose that would be a thing to consider.

BEWARE OF THE SCROATS !!!

Think car would look class but quess the on dole working theives would be frothing at the mouth to get their hands on them too ! :mad:

RickT
29-03-2009, 11:26 PM
Suppose that would be a thing to consider.

BEWARE OF THE SCROATS !!!

Think car would look class but quess the on dole working theives would be frothing at the mouth to get their hands on them too ! :mad:

lol... also.. your in Halifax... :biglaugh:

Same as me!!

Rick

elvismiggell
29-03-2009, 11:43 PM
Um, in a word, no.

:biglaugh:

Your Golf should be a sleeper. That way it's all the more satisfying when you blow away some chavved up bling-mobile at the lights!

shaft-50
09-04-2009, 06:07 PM
Well I decided to order the badges, they arrived today and have removed old ones and put the new ones on and fiddled the front grille badge and swapped it with the new one. :D

Added pics for you to have a look at.

Also added rear parking sensors today ;)

What you guys think ????

knt
09-04-2009, 06:46 PM
Looks good, just hope itchy fingers doesn't come along.

shaft-50
09-04-2009, 09:39 PM
Cheers and hope so.

Just in case anyone wishes to get some i bought them from this place, www.sevencrystal.com (http://www.sevencrystal.com). :notworthy

onzarob
09-04-2009, 09:44 PM
Well I must say it's not my taste, But you know what you like and you executed it to precision.

Well done...cool individual styling :):beerchug:

shaft-50
09-04-2009, 10:23 PM
Thanks OZ. :beerchug:

Like you say, guess its an 'individual' taste and everyone is different.

Miataaa
24-06-2021, 10:30 AM
Old thread but it caught my attention because I also like decoration with Swarovski crystals, but is it possible to use other accessories such as MGB Japanese pearls?