PDA

View Full Version : Now an Audi!

ToniB
27-03-2009, 11:30 PM
Hi folks
I have been driving Saabs' for the past 17 years - 6 cars in all.
I have just traded a 95 Aero auto (158k miles) for a 12 month old A4 S-line 2.0 TDI auto (9k miles). I must admit to feeling rather sad about the jump:nervous:

The build quality and the feel of the A4 has convinced me - I believe this is an upgrade replacement. I cover 30K miles per year (private). Hopefully I can run this one for as many miles ;)

All the best:)

TB

kurtdaniel
28-03-2009, 08:38 AM
Hi there,,Welcome to the forum,,enjoy your stay!!!youll surely get lots of infos here..

;):p:o:Blush2:
hp?act=post&do=rehp?act=post&do=re
kurt E. daniel's truck replacement parts (http://www.usautoparts.net/shop/repparts.php)
rum/forumdisplay.php?f=1/key_/

Aptuning
28-03-2009, 01:35 PM
hi there and welcome to the forum. If you need any tuning help then there are a few of us on here who can help.

ToniB
28-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Well that was not a very good start:mad:
I drove the car back from the dealer yesterday, parked it on the drive over night. Went out this morning on a fact finding mission to sus-out the SatNav-radio-bluetooth stuff, manual in hand, only to find that the 6 stack cd does not work - there is a disc or something stuck in there!!!:aargh4:

The dealer is hopefully going to replace early next week. I thought they were supposed to check these "approved pre-owned" cars?:confused:

Sorry, vent over

TB