PDA

View Full Version : Attention GTI International 27th & 28th June

N47HAN
10-03-2009, 10:44 PM
Hi guys this is an initial heads up for the next big GTI International show at Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground.

Just getting an idea of how many guys are going and whether we can get a VWAUDI Forum stand for forum members in the show area.

There's some great camp sites about and normally some great evenings involving some beers in the camp site!! (as long as the weathers good!)

If everyone could express their interest below in replies and i will make some enquiries!!

Cheers guys

N47HAN

Crasher
10-03-2009, 11:19 PM
I think I will have a stand and don’t forget to stop and give the Vulcan trust some money.

motechmike
11-03-2009, 10:18 AM
Hi were there with a big stand come over and say Hi....

Mike

Ben
11-03-2009, 06:50 PM
This would be the weekend after the British Grand Prix.

I would love to say yes, but i just can't commit at this time.

veedub76
12-03-2009, 07:28 PM
I'll be there as a visitor.Can anyone recommend what day is the better one to attend??

Crasher
12-03-2009, 09:25 PM
Difficult to say but probaly Sunday.

Crasher
14-04-2009, 12:22 PM
We have decided not to go after last years and the year befores debacle.

BVR.Automotive
22-05-2009, 04:47 PM
I will be there all weekend - have a stand and camping on site.

Anyone else on here going??? This seems a poor responce!

Crasher
23-05-2009, 12:24 AM
Well past it's sell by date. If it was on the shelf in a supermarket it would be mouldy. Never the same since it was thrown out of the RTRL.

BVR.Automotive
25-05-2009, 08:44 AM
I have to admit that recently it hasn't been quite as good, but with publicity like that is it surprising?

Shows (and community sections of forums) are only as good as the people going/members, it would be nice to see some community spirit....

For anyone who is going I look forward to meeting you!

Dave

Crasher
25-05-2009, 04:12 PM
I have never posted a negative comment about the show until this year so how can I have affected it? :confused:

BVR.Automotive
25-05-2009, 06:30 PM
Well past it's sell by date. If it was on the shelf in a supermarket it would be mouldy. Never the same since it was thrown out of the RTRL.

I have never posted a negative comment about the show until this year so how can I have affected it? :confused:

Not personal to you Crasher...

...as I agreed, recent years seem to of gone downhill.

My point is that if we could get some community spirit going on here then the show is what members make of it.

Dave

Crasher
25-05-2009, 08:55 PM
It has become a cash cow for the organiser but the last two years weather turned it into a disaster, I will never go again I don’t think, mind you the weather and toilets at E30 were also shocking-maybe I am just getting two old for shows.

Mildsteven
14-06-2009, 01:19 PM
Im not gonnaget into a row about inters (holds breath and bite tongue) personaly we allways have a great time.

mpm1987
19-06-2009, 12:22 PM
I will probably be there on the Sunday!

BVR.Automotive
22-06-2009, 07:56 PM
Hopefully the weather will be good at the weekend!!!

I will be offering some great deals on remaps done over the weekend!

N47HAN
23-06-2009, 01:39 PM
I have to admit that recently it hasn't been quite as good, but with publicity like that is it surprising?

Shows (and community sections of forums) are only as good as the people going/members, it would be nice to see some community spirit....

For anyone who is going I look forward to meeting you!

Dave

Ill be there, ill pop over and say hello?! i can always bring me car into the show if you need to demo and free remapping parts! lol

Nath

BVR.Automotive
26-06-2009, 06:52 PM
Hi all!!

We are all set up now at Inters, posting from the laptop in the van.

We will be offering on site remaps for just £250 all weekend.

We will also be running a raffle on each day for a free remap - the draw will be taking place so that we will have time to get it done for you before you leave the site!

If you have your car remapped during the weekend you will automatically get three raffle tickets for the draw - if you win you will get a full refund!

Hope to see some members at the show - come over and introduce yourself.

Dave