PDA

View Full Version : Red Mist

solskjaer99
10-03-2009, 01:14 PM
Anyone used Dodo's new Red Mist yet?

Got a bottle off a mate and tried it a couple weeks ago. The car had been waxed properly 3 months ago and the water wasn't beading as it did. Went round the car with it in half an hour couple of squirts per panel, and was well chuffed with the beading on it now when wet. Only thing was that it came out so fine, it didn't really show up on my silver bodywork! had to keep running a dry cloth over it to make sure i had buffed it all out!

Eshrules
10-03-2009, 02:55 PM
I much prefer the zaino range of products. I find dod have (sadly) turned out to be yet another brand who rely on their reputation rather then their quality of goods.

Zaino is so understated it's unreal sometimes.

MKV_BEN
11-03-2009, 06:12 PM
I havent tried any of the zaino range myself so i cant comment on how the red mist compares but I used red mist for the first time myself last week and was blown away by the results. I found it a right pain to remove tho with smearing etc but when i used it again yeterday i used two microfibres and changed sides frequently with no problems at all.

elitedetailer
11-03-2009, 07:20 PM
I much prefer the zaino range of products. I find dod have (sadly) turned out to be yet another brand who rely on their reputation rather then their quality of goods.

Zaino is so understated it's unreal sometimes.

Exactly, we have been using it for many years now. It's awesome stuff.

Regards
EliteDetailer :beerchug: