PDA

View Full Version : Xenon Conversion

Ethglum
09-03-2009, 07:57 PM
Does anyone know whether it is possible to convert the Q7's halogen lights to xenon using one of the many aftermarket kits available? I have successfully undertaken this mod on another vehicle but my Q7 headlight reflector has an odd device attached which appears to prevent the fitting of HID bulbs.

coconut
14-06-2009, 03:33 AM
Does anyone know whether it is possible to convert the Q7's halogen lights to xenon using one of the many aftermarket kits available? I have successfully undertaken this mod on another vehicle but my Q7 headlight reflector has an odd device attached which appears to prevent the fitting of HID bulbs.
go to HIDS-DIRECT and ask for a 6000k xenon kit for your car. i put on my q7 several months ago and iy works just fantastic.i am stunned with the improvement and quality of the kit and no worries about the reflector,just pay a little more attention when you fit them

champs333
15-06-2009, 01:33 PM
Hi,

If you want to retrofit your headlights to original equipment ones you can get them from ~

http://www.allpartssouthwest.com/acatalog/Special_Offers__Q7__4L__03_06__731.html