PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Best Collys?!!

muddin2002
02-03-2009, 07:52 PM
Hi ppl, I'm looking for a set of coilys which are as smooth as possible, can you help? I know lowering it any way will make my car stiffer but the best collys to minimise the effect will be much appreciated!

Was also looking at these hopefully these might do the trick...

http://www.venommotorsport.com/manufacturer_product.php?manufacturer=FK&category=Suspension&product=SportEditionCoilovers

Col
02-03-2009, 07:55 PM
If you want to drop it and maintain ride quality then some Eibach springs and gas dampers, either Bilstein or Sachs would be the way forward and cheaper than coil overs.

By the way, text speak makes you sound like a 12 year old girl, just thought I'd metion it.

hongkongstuey
02-03-2009, 08:51 PM
and i'd say best coilovers to go for would be a top spec set from bilstein or spax, where you'd be paying 500+ for them, anything else will be a bit underated i think. or if you just want them for the height adjust that you'll set as low as you can go and leave it like that then go for a cheap set, for the fk set on the link i'd say go for a big company thats had the time and money put into research. check out how much it'll chuck your suspension out too

muddin2002
03-03-2009, 04:26 PM
If you want to drop it and maintain ride quality then some Eibach springs and gas dampers, either Bilstein or Sachs would be the way forward and cheaper than coil overs.

By the way, text speak makes you sound like a 12 year old girl, just thought I'd metion it.

Thanks dude I will look into those springs and dampers, although I dunno how I can sound like a 12 year old girl when technically I'm writing this **** down lol.

Hex69
03-03-2009, 04:29 PM
Best collys?

Border Collies................:D